Biomedical Students’ Orchestra (MUBSO)
The Melbourne University Biomedical Students’ Orchestra, better known as MUBSO, is a club for students from all backgrounds and faculties of the University of Melbourne, united by a love of music and passion for charity. The core of our orchestra revolves around playing classical music of a high standard, which in turn provides a fulfilling creative outlet for both the players and the community.
- To foster the creative talents and abilities of biomedical students at the University of Melbourne.
- To allow for social interaction among biomedical students and to support a good balance to biomedical students’ life.
- To serve and give back to the community by performing for charity events, fundraisers, etc.
- To bridge the gap between music and biomedicine.
- To provide a creative outlet as a stress relief for biomedical students.
Biomedical Students’ Orchestra
Mailbox 183, 1st floor Union House
The University of Melbourne, 3010