Card Crew is dedicated to learning and playing all sorts of card games. We hold weekly meetings where we teach and play new games such as Bridge, Rummy, Poker, Big 2, as well as some of our own creations! We also organise friendly competitions and outings every now and then. To round it off, we have a creative variety of food and drinks each week, so come down to have fun!
If you would like to learn some of our popular games, visit the following links:
To find out about our sessions, visit our facebook page or email us (below).
- To introduce various types of card games to students, across a range of traditional poker deck games to modern card games.
- To creatively adapt and simplify different games into card-game form.
- To create and maintain a friendly environment that welcomes and accommodates players of all proficiencies.
- To encourage all new players to further their interest in card games independently.
- Also, to develop players to a level of self-sufficiency such that they are able to introduce these games to other friends in social settings.
- The club will encourage members to socialise and form friendships amongst like-minded persons that last beyond the club.
First Floor, Union House
The University of Melbourne, VIC 3010
You can also sign up through our online club membership form.