The Melbourne University Consulting Club aims to bridge the gap between the your academic studies and the consulting industry. We provide insightful workshops and events that will teach students the necessary skills to enter into the consulting industry successfully.
- To prepare students interested in management consulting with the skill set needed to successfully pass entry into a management consulting firm (case study prep, analytical skills prep, stories prep, etc.)
- To connect students interested in management consulting with possible future employers in the consulting industry (BCG, McKinsey, Bain, etc.) through networking and skill building events.
- To inform students about the requirements to join management consultancy.
- To give students the opportunity to understand the different functions within a consulting firm as well as understand the differences among different consulting firms.
- To give students an opportunity to connect and meet with likeminded students.
C/- C&S Office, 1st floor Union House
The University of Melbourne 3010