Are you excited about technological disruption in your discipline of study? Are you passionate about solving problems using technology?
DivTech welcomes you to join us in promoting diversity in thought within technology. We aim to engage students from all disciplines as well as students from diverse and underrepresented backgrounds to take part in interfaculty conversations on technology use and application. We’ll help you connect with opportunities with industry, further study and research within technology.
DivTech also offers its members the opportuntity to improve the student experience and deliver community impact through participaction various projects. Find us on Facebook, or contact us at divtech.unimelb[@]gmail.com.
- To promote the application of innovative technology across a wide range of disciplines and study areas at unimelb.
- To encourage interfaculty interaction and facilitate a dialogue with diverse voices.
- To empower LGBTQIA+ students, women, people of colour, and other underrepresented groups to excel in the field of technology.
- To connect students from diverse backgrounds with opportunities in the industry, further study and research.
- To provide an environment for students who wouldn’t feel comfortable partaking in a course-specific club due to their educational background.
Mailbox 53, 1st floor Union House
The University of Melbourne 3010