Enactus provides the perfect platform to realise student innovation. Through our extensive support network with experts from academia and industry, anyone with an idea and a passion for social change is able to build a project that fosters real, tangible social impact.
Enactus holds a diverse set of events designed to help train and develop our students to better run projects. These events have a wider focus of increasing student awareness of social entrepreneurship and empowering them to get involved and make a difference.
Our students work on delivering real social change to communities around the globe. Through entrepreneurial innovation and a passion to make a difference, we work to develop sustainable business models which empower those in need.
- To empower students from all faculties to be able to build their own businesses and enact social change through Micro Social Enterprises (MSEs) that allow a hands on learning experience, complemented by a speaker series and start-up workshops
- To build 10 successful MSEs by the end of each year led by club representatives in alignment with the UN17 developmental goals
- To win the Enactus Australia National Competition and a trip to the Enactus World Cup, through the showcasing of our members’ MSE impact
- To create an ecosystem of creative and proactive students, where students will feel confident to share and build upon each other’s social enterprise ideas by activating an entrepreneurial mindset
- To continue to build upon the internal strength of the organisation to ensure effective facilitation and leadership of student led projects at a local, national and global scale – showcasing not only the strength of our projects but also representing the skills of the University of Melbourne students on a global scale.
- To contribute to the University of Melbourne’s strategic goals by facilitating greater work integrated learning and entrepreneurship opportunities through our projects and programs.
131 Barry Street, The University of Melbourne