Food Interest Group (FIG)
Do you love food? Are you interested in eating? Are you human?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions, then FIG (Food Interest Group) is the club for you!
We run events based on anything and everything food! Join us throughout 2019 for events such as free Subway every 2 weeks, pizza, social dinners and more!
Be sure to follow our Facebook page below for all news and updates on events throughout the year!
- To further the appreciation of food and other food‐themed activities.
- To organise food and other food‐themed activities for members.
- To promote Safe Food Handling in practice throughout all activities.
- To promote fresh & healthy ingredients in all activities.
- To provide a network for members interested in food & hospitality.
- To explore a range of different cultures through food and other food‐themed activities.
Food Interest Group
First Floor, Union House
University of Melbourne VIC 3010
You can also sign up through our online membership form.