Overseas Christian Fellowship
What is Overseas Christian Fellowship (OCF)?
O is for Overseas:
OCF Melbourne Uni is a student-led, interdenominational Christian club catered to international students in the University of Melbourne, but we do have local students in the club as well.
C is for Christian:
We believe in Jesus Christ and His Word, so we gather every Friday night for a time of prayer, worship, and cell group bible studies. If you are still exploring the faith and want to ask the hard questions about Christianity, we also have Discovery Group.
F is for Fellowship:
This is a home away from home where you can grow in a Christian community. We hold many events and activities throughout the year, including cell retreats, camps, sports and various training workshops to help you know God better. We also reach our campus by giving out coffee during exam weeks and hotcross buns during Easter. There are many opportunities to serve and further develop your gifts with our various ministries: worship, prayer, outreach, cell groups, BUM (Build Up Ministry), admin.
Whoever you are and wherever you are from, if you want your university experience to be life-changing, join us!
Where do we meet?
Time: Fridays, 6pm Venue: Arts West Forum Theatre (Check our Facebook page for updates)
The objectives of the Fellowship is to coordinate, organise, or cause to be organised common activities, liaise with and represent to OCF (Australian), other organisations, institutions or
persons, on behalf of the affiliates who subscribe to the following objectives:
- To present the Christian Gospel and bear witness to the Lord Jesus Christ, especially amongst the overseas students.
- To unite all overseas Christians through prayer, Bible study, and fellowship.
- To take an active part in evangelical work and to encourage missionary interests.
- To stimulate the growth of a full and balanced Christian life in its members.
- To be faithful to the Doctrinal Basis of the Bible
First Floor, Union House
University of Melbourne VIC 3010