We’re a social club dedicated to all things musical and piratey. Come along to Rage against the Machine, uncover buried loot, and Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum!
- To provide an environment for PIRATES and generally awesome people to socialise and form new friendships.
- To organise cruises for general pillaging and plundering.
- To do what you want caus a pirate is free!
- To organise the purchase of pirate merchandise for members, so as to have many shirts.
- To get more booty (Yargh ! Pirates always get more booty).
- To rock the establishment.
- To Shiver me Timbers.
- To have Treasure Island moved to the nonfiction section of the Bailleu.
- To Loot, Plunder, Sack and Pillage.
- To provide an environment for …Yargh!!!!
- To raise awareness of Pirate literacy problems.
- To siphon precious funds from the ailing Student Union while there is still time.
- To recover buried loot at Wench Island.
- To recover buried whenches at Loot Island, Yargh!
- To avoid getting shipwrecked.
- To combat Global Warming by increasing pirate numbers.
- To raise awareness of Pirate awesomeness, Yargh!
- To have International Talk Like a Pirate Day enshrined as a public holiday.
- To Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum.
- To have Treasure Island moved to the awesome section of the Bailleu, Yargh!
- To become affiliated with the Pirate Faculty.
- To finally get 15 men in a dead man’s chest.
- To raise the bar of awesomeness to new highs.
- To then use that bar of awesomeness to beat the awesome out of every other club.
The aims of the cannons are:
1. The spanish club… Yargh, Fire a Broadside !
First Floor, Union House
University of Melbourne VIC 3010