MUPS aims to support philosophy in all its forms at the university. We organise readings groups, film nights and, most importantly, philosophy meetups where you can just talk philosophy.
- To connect philosophy students with each other in an effort to develop a philosophical community at the University of Melbourne.
- To inform philosophy students and students in general of the philosophy being done at and around the University of Melbourne.
- To put interested students into contact with the community of philosophy (philosophy faculty, students, reading groups, etc.) at the University of Melbourne.
- To create an interest in Philosophy in the broader student body by showing how philosophy is relevant to their daily lives and their own fields of study.
- To develop and publish a philosophical magazine with students as contributors
- To provide students with spaces to develop their own philosophical ideas.
Mailbox 172, 1st floor Union House
The University of Melbourne 3010