The Melbourne University Psychology Association (MUPA) is a student run society that aims to promote the growing field of Psychology by nurturing a network that supports students on social and educational fronts.
MUPA liaises with faculty to ensure the best interests of students and organises community collaborations across the academic year comprising of Peer Assisted Learning Seminars, Volunteer Expos, BBQ lunches, Movie Nights and more.
MUPA members receive MUPA merchandise and preference in events with limited bookings. Membership costs are kept to a minimum of $5 and is open to people of all disciplines with an interest in psychology.
- To provide students of psychology and those interested in the field, with social opportunities.
- To assist students through lectures and navigating potential job opportunities, volunteer work and other opportunities available to undergraduates in the field of psychology.
- To liaise with Faculty in regards to student welfare.
- To broaden students understanding of the many areas of psychology.
- To foster a community of psychology students to potentially build cross-university relationships with psychology groups based at universities outside of the University of Melbourne.
Level 1, Brownless Biomedical Library
The University of Melbourne, VIC 3010
You can also sign up through our online membership form.