Sexpression is a space for frank discussions on sex, relationships and power. We will invite a broad range of speakers to personally engage with a variety of topics (nothing is off limits!), and with food and drink provided afterwards we will invite members to interact and continue discussions on their own.
Currently at Unimelb clubs with a feminist focus are faculty specific, Sexpression breaks this mould. Our members are united through their shared passions for igniting social change and interrogating the human experience.
See our aims for more info, we’d love to have you join us!
- To coordinate and host informal and interactive sessions, in the form of panels or guest lectures, which explore the topics of sex, relationships and power.
- To unite a diverse group of students in their shared interest of the gendered and intersectional human experience.
- To create a safe and accessible space for like-minded people to explore new ideas and to engage in frank discussions.
- To enrich the lives of students by engaging speakers with personal experiences on the variety of topics covered in our sessions.
- To enhance the University by creating a body of informed students who can continue these discussions with both the wider campus and the world.
- To educate and inspire members to ignite social change through an exploration of the many and varied inequalities of the human experience.
Mailbox 169, 1st floor Union House
The University of Melbourne 3010