Vietnamese Students’ Association
The Vietnamese Students’ Association (VSA) at Unimelb is about having a great time, meeting new people, and making memories. We are an organisation dedicated to connecting students with the Vietnamese culture through events such as bread roll days, dessert days, food nights and sporting competitions. We also endeavour to give back to the community by participating in community events such as various yearly festivals and Canberra Youth Nights. We are about you making the most out of your university life.
Be part of more than just a club.
Make VSA part of your Uni Experience.
- To preserve and promote the Vietnamese Australian identity within the University of Melbourne and abroad.
- To establish a social network for Vietnamese Australian students to connect as well as establish a Vietnamese Australian Alumni network from the University of Melbourne to assist future Vietnamese Australian beyond university level.
- To help develop and support the Vietnamese Australian history and current human rights issues in Vietnam and abroad.
- To support the Vietnamese Community in Australia – Victoria Chapter Inc. in an apolitical capacity with the community and cultural events.
- To raise awareness about Vietnamese Australian history and current human rights issues in Vietnam and abroad.
Vietnamese Students Association
Level 1, Union House
University of Melbourne, 3010