Before you book your spot, please read the below:
- Make sure you enter all your details correctly as they will be printed on your training certificates.
- You need a USI number. If you do not have a USI, create one before you register here.
- Cancellation policy for Responsible Service of Alcohol: refunds will only be granted in special circumstances and all cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the class.
- For the Food Safety Handling training, you will need to complete a third-party observation report which needs to be carried out in person at a food establishment to receive your certificate. You have 3 months to complete the training and can do the observation report at any time in that period.
- For the Mental Health First Aid training, this is a blended course and students will be required to attend an online conference within 3 months of completion of the module. University CAPS services offer free training for UniMelb students and students can register here (this training has only one time slot of 9:30 am – 12 pm AEST — overseas students are advised to keep this in mind when registering).