Do you want to improve your public speaking?
Have you heard of Toastmasters?
Toastmasters is an internationally recognised public-speaking club with a robust program to assist you in enhancing your communication and leadership skills. At each club meeting, you will have an opportunity to deliver prepared speeches, take on leadership roles, give constructive feedback and more— all in a safe, positive learning environment.
We are an inclusive and diverse club made up of current students and alumni, and we meet weekly throughout semester, as well as having regular social events. We will also be having food every week!
Meetings are held every Tuesday from 5:45pm to 8pm
Location updated every week. Visit fb.com/mutoastmasters
As a member of the club, you will have many benefits:
– Access to the new Pathways Program, featuring 10 dynamic learning paths made up of 60 projects.
– Projects include over 300 transferable competencies
– Learn how to negotiate, network, lead meetings and more
– A self-paced learning program that focuses on building professional skills
– Foster career advancement
– Resources and projects that are conveniently accessible online
There will also be current Toastmasters attending the meeting whom you can speak with to find out if the club is for you.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Send us an email to email@example.com
Or follow us on facebook!