MUARCC will be having their committee elections, as sadly some of our committee will be graduating mid-year.
When: 16th May Wednesday 12pm – 2pm
Where: Joe Nap B (level 2 union house)
***Lunch will be provided
If you want to apply for a role all you have to do is show up and have a 1 minute talk prepared. Below is a list of the available roles and a description of them:
1) PRESIDENT (Executive Team): Responsible for a range of duties from keeping contact with the student union and replying to their emails. Additionally, you’ll be representing the club in various events throughout the semester and it would be important to introduce the club to new students who are always keen to join in.
2. VICE PRESIDENT (Executive Team): Assist the President in his/her roles, manage, lead and encourage the whole club to work towards the vision of Australia Red Cross.
3. TREASURER (Executive Team): responsible for the club’s account and for checking grant payments as well as submitting applications for payments on time.
4. SECRETARY (Executive Team): Responsible for membership enquiries and the minutes of meetings.
5. EVENT MANAGER: Assist in organisation and running of various events as well as helping in other roles, where needed.
6. MARKETING MANAGER: The marketing team takes part in decision making, problem solving and event planning with the rest of the team. You get the freedom to exercise your creativity and turn your ideas into actions without having to be afraid to make mistakes. If you are interested in photography, videography, designing, drawing, decorating, painting while interested in giving back to your community, join the marketing team!
For More enquiry:
EMAIL: muarcc@ gmail.com
FACEBOOK MESSAGE: MUARCC- Melbourne University Australian Red Cross Club