The Toastmasters International program has been designed to assist you in enhancing your communication and leadership skills.
At each club meeting, you will have an opportunity to deliver prepared speeches, take on leadership roles, give constructive feedback and more— all in a safe, positive learning environment.
We know how exciting it can be to join a Toastmaster club and start improving your public speaking so please RSVP through the links:
Date: Thursday 1st March
Where: Old Arts, Theatre D
As a member of the club, you will have many benefits:
– Access to the new Pathways Program, featuring 10 dynamic learning paths made up of 60 projects.
– Projects include over 300 transferable competencies
– Learn how to negotiate, network, lead meetings and more
– A self-paced learning program that focuses on building professional skills
– Foster career advancement
– Resources and projects that are conveniently accessible online
There will also be current Toastmasters attending the meeting whom you can speak with to find out if the club is for you.