CURRENT JOBS & VACANCIES
To keep up to date with current job vacancies, please subscribe to our weekly newsletter.
- If you’re interested in volunteering for UMSU, visit our volunteer page
- Follow our LinkedIn company page: linkedin.com/company/university-of-melbourne-student-union
THEATRE ADMINISTRATION & DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
University of Melbourne Student Union (UMSU) is seeking a Theatre Administration & Development Officer to assist the Union House Theatre team to deliver a wide range of services to students within the Union and Guild Theatres in Union House.
The Theatre Administration and Development Officer will be responsible for the provision of:
- the administration of the theatre program;
- the marketing and publicity of Union House Theatre events; and
- promotion and development of student theatre
Position Description: Theater Administration & Development Officer
To become part of this driven and passionate team environment, send your application including a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and resume to email@example.com by 5pm Tuesday, 28 March 2017.
Interviews will occur the week commencing 27 March 2017.
This is a fixed term, part time opportunity from 10 April 2017 to 29 September 2017 with effective hourly rate of 35.6044 (based on a pro rata package of 12,960.00) plus 10.5% superannuation. The hours of work will be 7 hours on 1 day per week, working on Friday.
Please note: Only successful candidates meeting the desirable skills will be contacted.