Expressions of Interest Sought
The University of Melbourne Student Union (UMSU) is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced persons or organisations to provide support in relation to enterprise bargaining negotiations.
UMSU is seeking a legal practitioner to provide the following support:
- Development of a log of claims
- Preparation for, and attendance at, negotiations
- Advice in relation to compliance with the NES
- Drafting of any new or revised terms
- Administrative matters associated with the conduct of bargaining
Expressions of interest should include:
- Evidence of relevant skills and experience
- Experience in working with student organisations
- An itemised cost proposal
- Details of referees
Please submit documents, including itemisation of proposed costs, via email to Justin Baré, Chief Executive Officer, UMSU, (firstname.lastname@example.org), no later than 5pm Friday April 16.