Operating under close supervision, the administrative assistance is expected to perform straightforward, routine duties for which there are structured and established processes in place. The incumbent will be expected to carry out a number of straightforward tasks.
Key duties may include:
- Distributing leaflets and booklets around campus locations;
- Preparing mail-outs;
- Displaying posters around campus locations;
- Undertaking office filing/archiving; and
- Undertaking basic word-processing and administrative duties.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Commitment to high-level customer service;
- Proven ability to follow routine instructions;
- Well-developed attention to detail;
- Basic computer skills and literacy;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate sensitively with people from diverse cultural backgrounds;
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to students and young people; and
- Willingness to apply knowledge and learn organisational guidelines, practices and procedures.
Hit Apply Now below to fill out an expression of interest, or hit back to browse other roles.