Audio Visual Technical Officer
This role provides support and technical expertise regarding audio visual requirements to students and student group events, UMSU departments, the broader University community and, occasionally, other campuses.
Audio Visual Technical Officers supervise equipment and casual staff for AVMelbourne events and productions.
- Applied skills in audio, music, lighting, av/computer data projection including the ability to:
- mix both FOH and Monitors on analogue and digital consoles
- tune FOH and fold back speaker systems
- Knowledge of Windows and Apple OSX platforms as well as MS Office Suite;
- Knowledge of video systems and formats;
- Knowledge of DMX protocols and lighting equipment;
- Knowledge of wireless (RF) audio systems and constraints;
- High level problem solving skills, including demonstrated ability to fault find and resolve technical faults/issues on-site;
- Current unrestricted Victorian Drivers Licence;
- A valid Victorian Working With Children Check.
Hit Apply Now below to fill out an expression of interest, or hit back to browse other roles.