BBQ & Bevvies Maestro
This role facilitates a range of events for UMSU, including supporting the successful running of events, monitoring the responsible service of alcohol at licenced events, and provides training, advice and support to other casual employees and/or event volunteers.
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate;
- Previous experience in food service and/or event assistance;
- Demonstrated skills and commitment to high-level customer service;
- Interpersonal, analytical and communication skills, with the ability to show initiative and flexibility;
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member;
- Demonstrated knowledge of interpreting and applying guidelines, practices and procedures;
- Familiarity in the operation and maintenance of kegging equipment;
- A valid Victorian Working With Children Check.
Click the Apply Now button to register your interest, or hit back to browse other roles.