The Clubs & Societies department is the the biggest and definitely the mostly penguin-loving Department of UMSU. The C&S Officers and Clubs Committee look after more than 200 clubs that are affiliated to UMSU; this involves all the fun stuff: affiliating new clubs, approving grant applications, and providing clubs with the right training to help them manage their club in financial, administrative and food and alcohol-related ways. If you have any issues or queries regarding club shenanigans (how to start a club, organise an event, fill out different forms, or anything else at all), we’re the people to talk to, so feel free to drop in and have a chat!
(03) 8344 4834
Monday to Friday: 10.30am—4.30pm
Level 1, Union House, University of Melbourne, 3010 VIC
Meet the Office:
From left to right
Gunter the Penguin
Our department’s mascot, you should drop by for a #selfiewithGunter.
In a ‘complicated’ relationship with Tobias Trunke
The C&S Coordinator aka clubs administrator Sanders.
The beating heart of the C&S department.
Office Bearer 1 (OB1)
Your guide to the light side of the clubs
Office Bearer 2 (OB2)
The one who is usually wearing the penguin onesie.
Meet the C&S Committee
Provisional Declaration of Results: C&S Committee 2018
The C&S Council on the 17th of October, 2017 elected the 2018 C&S Committee.
Provisional Declaration of Results:
C&S Committee 2018
The following are provisionally declared elected (in order of election):
- Daniel Sango (Arts Students Society)
- Dorothy Coco Kirkcaldie Bowell (Science Students Society)
- Christopher Melenhorst (Tabletop Gaming Society)
- Raphael Canty (Engineering Music Society)
- Samuel Gard (Computing and Information Systems Students Society)
- Ciara Griffiths (Friends of Unnatural Llamas)
- Ilan Rosen (Computing and Information Systems Students Society)