The Clubs & Societies department is the the biggest and definitely the mostly penguin-loving Department of UMSU. The C&S Officers and Clubs Committee look after more than 200 clubs that are affiliated to UMSU; this involves all the fun stuff: affiliating new clubs, approving grant applications, and providing clubs with the right training to help them manage their club in financial, administrative and food and alcohol-related ways. If you have any issues or queries regarding club shenanigans (how to start a club, organise an event, fill out different forms, or anything else at all), we’re the people to talk to, so feel free to drop in and have a chat!
(03) 8344 4834
Come and see us Tuesday to Thursday, 10am to 3pm
Ground Floor, Union House, University of Melbourne, 3010 VIC
Meet the Office:
Gunter the Penguin
Our department’s mascot, you should drop by for a #selfiewithGunter.
In a ‘complicated’ relationship with Tobias Trunke
The C&S Coordinator aka clubs administrator Sanders.
The beating heart of the C&S department.
C&S Administration Officer.
Legend at getting things done when Fiona has too many questions to answer.
Muskaan Hakhu & Kalyana Vania
C&S Officers elected to represent the clubs Community.
Meet the 2021 C&S Committee:
The following are provisionally declared elected (in order of election)
- Rachel Kirby (Ring of Choir)
- Jordan Di Natale (Unimelb Love Letters)
- Aaron Lee (Science Students Society)
- Swetha Jinson (Australian South Asian Healthcare Society)
- Emily Kusay (Student Liquor and Cocktail Appreciation Society)
- Joshua Seddon (Biomedicine Students Society)
- Surabhi Mishra (Fantasy and Science Fiction Appreciation Society)