Mudfest is the largest student run arts festival in the Southern Hemisphere.
We believe there is a gap between emerging artists and the renowned voices of the global arts community. Our vision for Mudfest is to create a unique pathway for student artists, to connect with the Melbourne arts scene and learn from its passionate contributors.
The festival aims to connect students to industry professionals – emerging voices to leading arts practitioners – through the collaborative mentorship initiative we offer to artists in their creative development.
Mudfest is seeking products, services and in-kind support for the best possible outcome of the festival, and the emerging artists it showcases.
Can you provide any of the following?
• Food and Beverage supplies or discounts
• Workshop Facilitators
• Vouchers (eg. Workshop registration, masterclasses)
• Tickets (eg. Season passes or individual tickets)
• Collaboration opportunities (eg. Internships, placements and/or secondments)
• Technical Equipment or discounts
• Anything you would offer to aspiring artists