Mudfest is the largest student run arts festival in the Southern Hemisphere. Established in 1990, Mudfest is now a cultural icon on the emerging arts scene in Melbourne. Presented every two years by UMSU, Mudfest has grown to encompass all forms of artistic expression.
Mudfest Arts Festival snapshot:
- 5-13 August 2021
- 2021’s theme is ‘HOME’
- More than 63 artist projects across Parkville, Southbank and online
- Key events include Opening night, Closing party, Gala evening, Mudfest Awards night
- Promoted to more than 60,000 students and the general public via eNews, Facebook, Instagram, UMSU website, posters, LCD screens and cinema advertising
Mudfest is seeking products, services and in-kind support for the best possible outcome of the festival, and the emerging artists it showcases. Can you provide any of the following?
- Volunteer rewards
- Food and drink supplies, discounts or vouchers
- Vouchers (eg. Workshop registration, masterclasses)
- Tickets or subscriptions (eg. Season passes, Annual membership)
- Collaboration opportunities (eg. Internships, placements and/or secondments)
- Technical Equipment or discounts
- Financial support
- Prizes for artist awards