Weekly Bands, Bevs and BBQs!
You don’t need to pay anything to get a snag, veggie burger or drink because it’s all free for the ! The bands playing are pretty cool too. The last couple of years there have been big bands, small bands, fun bands and weird bands and all sorts of acts. Some examples are San Cisco, Evermore, Last Dinosaurs, Cloud Control, Barbarian, Peter Combe, Washington, Hunting Grounds and Sammy J and Randy.
Every Tuesday and Thursdays at lunch time in North Court, Union House.
- Alex Lahey + BBQ, 27 February, 1pm – 2pm
- Babba + BBQ, 6 March, 1-2 pm
- Kingswood + BBQ, 13 March, 1-2pm
- Riley Perce + Electric violinist + BBQ, 20th March, 12-2pm
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets + BBQ, 27 March 1-2pm
- Reuben Stone + White Lighting + BBQ, 10 April, 1-2pm
- Confidence Man + BBQ, 17 April, 12-2pm
- Angie McMahon + BBQ, 26 April, 1-2pm
- Bec Sandridge + BBQ, 1 May, 1-2pm
- The Avenue + BBQ, 8 May, 1-2pm
- 130 + BBQ, 15 May, 1-2pm
- MDRN Love + BBQ, 22 May, 1-2pm
ON GOING DURING SEMESTER:
- Basement Comedy, Rowdy Laughter, Rowdy Reads – all semester