Weekly Bands, Bevs and BBQs!
You don’t need to pay anything to get a snag, veggie burger or drink because it’s all free for the ! The bands playing are pretty cool too. The last couple of years there have been big bands, small bands, fun bands and weird bands and all sorts of acts. Some examples are San Cisco, Evermore, Last Dinosaurs, Cloud Control, Barbarian, Peter Combe, Washington, Hunting Grounds and Sammy J and Randy.
Every Tuesday and some Mondays at lunch time in North Court, Union House.
- Tkay Maidza + BBQ, 28th February, 1pm – 2pm
- Sex on Toast + BBQ, 7th March, 1pm – 2 pm
- The Smith Street Band + BBQ, 14th March, 1pm – 2 pm
- George Kamikawa plus Wroclaw + BBQ, 21st March, 12pm – 2pm
- Poetry Slam+ BBQ, 3rd April, 1pm – 2pm
- Bec Sandridge plus Bec Goring + BBQ, 4th April, 12pm – 2pm
- The Vans plus Barefoot Spaceman + BBQ, 11th April, 12pm – 2pm
- The Bennies + BBQ, 2nd May, 1pm – 2pm
- MRDN Love + BBQ, 9th May, 1pm – 2pm
- The Vacant Smiles + BBQ, 16th May, 1pm – 2pm
- Tulalah + BBQ, 23rd May, 1pm – 2pm
ON GOING DURING SEMESTER:
- Basement Comedy, Rowdy Laughter, Rowdy Read, all semester