Serving Alcohol Forms

The following forms are for affiliated student theatre groups serving pre-show/interval drinks in the Guild Theatre Foyer or the Union Theatre Bar.

Liquor Licence Application

To apply to use the MUSUL Liqour License fill in the form below. You need to attach Responsible Serving of Alcohol (RSA) Certificates for anyone that will be serving alcohol.
n.b. once you are on the RSA register you do not need to resubmit your certificate.

➡️️Download: Student Theatre Liquor Licence Application Form
➡️️Download: Standard Alcohol order form
➡️️Download: UniMelb Alcohol forms

Deadline: 2 weeks prior to your opening night

Submit completed forms and the RSAs to:

Other Information