Union House Theatre (UHT) offers students a unique opportunity to be mentored by our professional staff.
Mentorships available with UHT:
- Artistic Director / Theatre Direction
- Arts Administration / Marketing
- Production Management
- Technical (Sound & Light)
- Stage Carpentry / Set Building
- Acting / Performance
We also have a pool of industry creatives from various disciplines that we can connect you with should you be interested in developing in a particular area.
Other mentorships include:
- Comedy (Performance/ Writing)
- Music Theatre (Performance / Writing new musicals)
- Devising Techniques
- Shakespeare (Performance / Devising from the text)
- Physical Theatre (Movement for stage / Stage Combat)
- Stage Management
- Writing / Devising New Work
Please let us know if you are keen to pursue a mentorship with our staff or someone from our mentorship pool by filling out this online form.