On Track Pass
Free public transport travel for disadvantaged students
UMSU Education’s first win for the year!
The On Track Pass enables students experiencing severe financial strain to TRAVEL FOR FREE on public transport!
Passes are for 7 days, or for 30 days, of free public transport travel.
You may be eligible if you:
(1) Require access to public transport services, and are experiencing disadvantage including:
- Being the victim of a crime; or
- Being cut off your income source, including Centrelink; or
- Experiencing a serious financial crisis; or
- Other form of disadvantage; and
(2) Are at risk of disengaging from your education; or
(3) Need to attend appointments for:
- Health services
- Legal/advocacy services
- Financial counsellor services
- Centrelink services
- Foodbank/emergency relief services
- Creditor issues
- Tenancy issues
How can I apply for the On Track Pass?
If you meet this description, contact UMSU Legal Service (bit.ly/umsulegal) to find out more!
How can I get involved?
On Track is UMSU Education’s campaign for free public transport for all students! Click here to find out more.