STRESS LESS WEEK 2017
The end of semester is fast approaching, and week 12 is the perfect time to take a moment to relax before exams begin.
Stress Less Week is dedicated to prioritising student wellbeing, and everything is FREE!
We have a great range of events lined up, including a movie screening, a brand new messy event and the famous Stress Less Carnival! This cornerstone event on South Lawn will feature bubble soccer, a petting zoo and a free BBQ, courtesy of the Arts Students Society (M-ASS). Stay tuned for more details, and our full schedule of events.
MONDAY 22 May:
- Zumba: 5:30pm, Level 3, Union House
TUESDAY 23 May:
- ‘Stress Mess’ paint project: 2-3pm, North Court, Union House
- ‘Play With Your Food’ dinner: 5-7pm, Level 1, Union House
- Meditation: 6-7pm, Level 3, Union House
WEDNESDAY 24 May:
- Women, Cakes & Crafts: 1-3pm, Arts Lab, Level 3, Union House
- ‘Finding Dory’ screening: 5pm, Members Lounge, Ground Floor, Union House
- Yoga: 5:30pm, Level 3, Union House
THURSDAY 25 May:
- Breakfast: 8:30-10am, South Court, Union House
- Carnival! With bubble soccer, a petting zoo, and a free BBQ: 12-2pm, South Lawn
- ‘Inside Out’ screening: 5:30pm, Members Lounge, Ground Floor, Union House
- Self-Defense: 6-7pm, Level 3, Union House