Free Yoga Classes
The benefits of yoga cover not just the physical but the mental and emotional as well. Regular practice of yoga can help you sleep better, maintain a healthy weight, reduce back pain, relieve stress and help you tone up as well! These classes are one of our most popular programs and regularly fill up.
Frank Bonnici has been practising yoga for 17 years, and teaching for the past 5. He teaches Vinyasa (both Power flow & Slow flow), yin, hot yoga and hatha. He has strong a focus on breath awareness and posture alignment, and his down to earth personality makes him a popular teacher.
Every Tuesday, starting in Week 2, from 5pm-6pm
Training Rooms on Level 3 of Union House.
- For safety reasons, we will admit only those with a valid University of Melbourne student ID card
- Classes will not be running over the mid-semester break
- No sign-ups are required but classes are limited in size
- Spots are given on a first-in-best-dressed basis
- A small number of mats will be available to borrow, but priority may be given to those who can provide their own mats. We recommend you buy your own mat (mat costs around $6 at Big W)
Feel free to send any questions or queries to the Welfare Officers, Natasha Guglielmino & Ashwin Chhaperia, at firstname.lastname@example.org or chuck us a message on Facebook.