Weekly Free Yoga Classes
The benefits of yoga cover not just the physical but the mental and emotional as well.
Regular practice of yoga can help you sleep better, maintain a healthy weight, reduce back pain, relieve stress and help you tone up as well! Our yoga classes are one of our most popular programs and regularly fill up.
Semester 2, 2017 classes will be held on every Wednesday during semester:
- from 1pm to 2pm – weeks 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12
- from 5:30pm to 6:30pm – all semester
Classes are held in the training rooms on Level 3 of Union House.
- Classes will not be running over the mid-semester break
- No sign-ups are required but classes are limited in size
- Spots are given on a first in best dressed basis
- A small number of mats will be available to borrow, but priority may be given to those who can provide their own mats. We recommend you buy your own mat (mat costs around $6 at Big W)
You can send any questions or queries to the Welfare Officers, Teresa Gornall and Ryan Davey, at firstname.lastname@example.org