Melbourne University Geographical Society is the newest, most environmentally knowledgeable club on campus! While Geography students seem to spend most of their time on top of mountains, intrigued by glaciers, or in awe of coast lines we are also super active on campus. We’ll be running loads of social events including BBQs and movie nights, and of course some field trips! Our events will be the perfect opportunity to meet like minded students who love to talk about everything from population to pollination. If you have any great ideas for events don’t hesitate to contact us! All students are welcome!
- To provide networking opportunities for students studying geography or related disciplines.
- To provide a forum for students in geography and related disciplines to discuss current issues and debates.
- To coordinate events to promote career and volunteering opportunities in geography and related disciplines.
- To provide social events and opportunities for students studying geography and related disciplines.
- To promote studies in geography and related disciplines.
- To respect the interests of students geography and related disciplines to the relevant departments and faculties within the University.
Level 1, 221 Bouverie Street
First Floor, Union House
The University of Melbourne, VIC 3010