Information Security Club (MISC)
The University of Melbourne Information Security Club (MISC) aims to seed a community of cybersecurity enthusiasts at the university.
- To promote/ facilitate the discussion of cyber-security pertaining to the modern state of technology and politics.
- To legally and ethically improve the “offensive security” / “hacking” skills of the club’s participants in a practical manner.
- To teach corporate network defence, mitigation and defensive security to members of the club.
- To participate in “Capture the Flag” (CTF) competitions on behalf of the University.
- To connect with industry professionals such as “red team”, “blue team”, journalists, engineers etc. through guest lectures.
- To prepare club members with the skills and network required to pursue a career in Cyber Security.
Melbourne University Information Security Club (MISC)
Mailbox 61, 1st floor Union House
The University of Melbourne 3010
You can also email us at melb.info.sec.club[at]gmail.com.