Love student media? Passionate about representation? Identify as a student of colour?
Myriad is now seeking SUBEDITORS for our 2019 edition! This role will involve outreach, liaising directly with PoC creatives and ultimately shaping the execution of their work. We really look forward to seeing your applications!
To apply, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself! Please include your name, degree/year of study, what position/s you are interested in, as well as statement of positionality.
- Why is Myriad important to you?
- Why do you want to be part of the publication team?
- What skills can you bring to the team that would be important for the position/s you’ve applied for?
- What is your vision for Myriad 2019? How might it stand out from past editions? (optional question)
Please answer these in a word doc of no more than 500 words, and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11:59pm on May/21. We can’t wait to have you on board!
Myriad is the People of Colour Department’s annual publication. The magazine is created by University of Melbourne students of African, Asian, Pacific Islander, Aboriginal, Indigenous, Latinx, Arab, multiracial and other relevant backgrounds.
Submissions: currently closed.