2020 Club Locker Applications
We are accepting locker applications for 2020 lockers. Applications close at 10 am on Thursday February 13. Late applications will be considered only after all other allocations are made.
Please note there are no Large lockers remaining for 2020 allocation.
Read this page and the Policy then fill in the form.
At the close of applications C&S Staff will allocate lockers.
- Lockers will be allocated based on merit, taking into account needs of applicant clubs such as amount of goods needing storage and frequency of use – all timely locker applications received will be considered.
- Applications that do not provide details of anticipated used will be only considered after applications that do.
- Late applications will only be considered after all timely applications.
- Large locker applications will be considered first, with any that cannot be fulfilled being rolled into the medium locker applications. Any medium locker applications that are unfulfilled will be rolled into the small locker applications. If any small locker applications are unfulfilled they will not be allocated a locker unless they can be allocated a large or medium locker.
Confirmation & Occupation
Once allocations are complete all successful locker applicants will be notified. Clubs will be instructed to come to the Information Centre (if amenable to staff) or to the C&S office receive their locker number and lock. Only a member of the executive may receive the allocation. C&S will record all locker and lock allocations as they are collected.
At the end of Week 1:
- Any allocations that have not been collected at the end of Week 1 will be reassigned to the next eligible applicant.
- All clubs that have received an allocation will be sent a confirmation email that includes the allocation and the Conditions of Locker Use.