2021 Club Locker Applications
We are accepting locker applications for 2021 lockers from 10 am Friday February 19. Applications close at 10 am on Tuesday February 23. Late applications will be considered only after all other allocations are made.
Read this page and the Policy then fill in the form.
At the close of applications C&S Staff will allocate lockers.
- Lockers will be allocated based on merit, taking into account needs of applicant clubs such as amount of goods needing storage and frequency of use – all timely locker applications received will be considered.
- Applications that do not provide details of anticipated used will be only considered after applications that do.
- Late applications will only be considered after all timely applications.
- Large locker applications will be considered first, with any that cannot be fulfilled being rolled into the medium locker applications. Any medium locker applications that are unfulfilled will be rolled into the small locker applications. If any small locker applications are unfulfilled they will not be allocated a locker unless they can be allocated a large or medium locker.
Confirmation & Occupation
Once allocations are complete all successful locker applicants will be notified.
C&S will administer a roll-over of allocation in 2021:
- Clubs that are allocated the same size locker will remain in the same allocation as 2020.
- In week 1 all clubs changing lockers or who have not received a 2021 allocation will be required to clear the locker and return locks if they have no 2021 allocation. This will occur at times booked with staff, to ensure locker rooms are not over-occupied at any time. Clubs that fail to clear the locker will lose any further allocation in 2021.
- In week 2 (TBC) clubs will be invited to occupy lockers and must confirm with C&S when they have done so.
At the end of Week 2 (TBC):
- Any allocations that have not been collected will be reassigned to the next eligible applicant.
- All clubs that have received an allocation will be sent a confirmation email that includes the allocation and the Conditions of Locker Use.