Keen to be involved in Mudfest but don’t have the time to get arty with it? Feeling ready to be the backbone of this festival? Apply here to be a volunteer because we need YOU to make Mudfest 2021 happen!
Applications close on Friday, 2nd July, 2021 at 11:59 PM AEST.
The official festival dates are 5th-13th August, with volunteering opportunities extending from the 2nd – 20th August.
Roles and responsibilities of Mudfest Volunteers:
- Attend one-day training session in July (date TBC, online and on campus options)
- Available for at least 2-3 shifts throughout the festival (shifts are approximately 2-3 hours long)
- Uphold Mudfest’s values of Accessibility, Sustainability and Inclusivity
- Maintain consistent communication with Nicole Davydova (she/her) the Volunteer Coordinator
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to make friends and meet like-minded people
- Uni Action hours for your LiCA (Leaders in Communities Award)
- Volunteer rewards such as coupons and show passes (depending on density limits)
- Invites to Mudfest parties
* Note: you must be a current UniMelb student to volunteer at Mudfest
We acknowledge the Wurnundjeri and Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin Nations as the Traditional Owners of the land upon which we live, work, and learn. We pay our respects to the Elders past, present, and emerging. Sovereignty was never ceded. This always was and always will be, Aboriginal land.