Mudfest Virtual Exhibition
Visit our virtual gallery on Mozilla Hubs and view various Mudfest artworks and films at your leisure!
The Mudfest Virtual Exhibition uses the platform Mozilla Hubs to present various visual artworks and films by our talented Mudfest artists in a virtual gallery space. You use arrow keys to move throughout the gallery and you can interact with other people in the hub through microphone and chat functions. You are free to visit the virtual exhibition at any time throughout the festival dates 5-13 August 2021 but you might be interested to know that there will be two Mudfest representatives present in the gallery from 12-8PM AEST every day of the festival 5-13 August to provide assistance if required.
Free to view from 5-13 August, 2021.
Opening hours: all day with Mudfest representatives present 12-8PM AEST every day of the festival.
Bookings not required.
Access: Unfortunately, Mozilla Hubs is not accessible to screen readers. To view the artworks from the virtual exhibition via more screen reader-friendly platforms, check out GPG Virtual here and Mudfest On Demand here.
- Home Loss Vs Hope | Home woven with DNA | Dressing the Psyche – Lea Rose
- Hermit | Homesick | Home Is Where the Heart Is – Meezaan Dickinson
- Home…? Home? Home?! – Akash Anil Nair
- Wall of Homes – Rosann Anthony & Collaborators
- “Look Daddy I’m just like you” | Prim and Proper | Is this deep enough for you? – Emily Lewis
- Map of Home – Weiting Chen
- Home Is Where The Fridge Is – Karen Spencer
- Make Yourself at Home – Meredith Meisetchlaeger
- More Stories About Buildings and Food – Joel Keith, Claire Summerville and Emma Beilharz
- Door Door Door Door Door – Benjamin Perlmutter
- Snippets of Life – Juliana Neild
- The Smell of Home – Ebony Hoiberg
- tacit (work in progress) – Sophia Derkenne, Lauren Swain, Jett Chudleigh
- No Correct Way – Amelia Jean O’Leary
- PUNKIFICATION !!! – RawOmelette Productions
- BLAZE – Fiona Shewan
- Always a Stranger in a Foreign Place – Agnese Perri
- Impede – Emily Keane
Mudfest Virtual Exhibition – Gallery Map
Mozilla Hubs 101
Here is a list of handy tips and tricks to help you navigate the Mudfest Virtual Exhibition on Mozilla Hubs!
- Enter the room – Before entering a Hubs room, you are in the room’s lobby. You can see and hear what’s going on in the room but you can only interact with the others using text chat. The process of entering a room is a bit different depending on your device. Check this link for information on how to enter a room using various devices.
- User Settings – You can change and customise your user settings to have a more personalised Mozilla Hubs experience! Go to this link for more information on how you can do that!
- Controls – It’s easiest to use Mozilla Hubs on a laptop/desktop rather than a mobile device, but check this link for a list of all the different control keys to use Mozilla Hubs on various devices.
- Troubleshooting – Once you join the room in Mozilla Hub, in case you’re having some trouble with getting it to load or work, or if there are some glitches or errors, you can find more information to help you out using this link.
Curated by: Vaishnavi Ravikrishna and Steph Markerink
Mentor: Mathew Spisbah
We acknowledge the Wurundjeri and Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin Nations as the Traditional Owners of the land upon which we live, work, and learn. We pay our respects to the Elders past, present, and emerging. Sovereignty was never ceded. This always was and always will be, Aboriginal land.