Union House Theatre (UHT) offers students a unique opportunity to be mentored by our professional staff.
Mentorships available with UHT:
- Artistic Direction / Theatre Direction
- Devising Performance
- Arts Administration / Marketing
- Technical (Sound / Light)
- Stage Carpentry / Set Building
We also have a pool of industry creatives from various disciplines that we can connect you with should you be interested in developing in a particular area.
Deadline for Semester 1 2019 Applications is midday Friday 22 March.
Please let us know if you are keen to pursue a mentorship with our staff by filling out this online FORM.
Other mentorships might include:
- Comedy (Performance/ Writing)
- Music Theatre (Performance / Writing new musicals)
- Devising Techniques
- Shakespeare (Performance / Devising from the text)
- Physical Theatre (Movement for stage / Stage Combat)
- Stage Management
- Writing / Devising New Work
To discuss other mentorships please email firstname.lastname@example.org