Get Legal Help
If you have a legal problem, please submit the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please note: If you are contacting us about a housing matter, please include the following information in your contact form (if applicable to your situation):
- a copy of your tenancy/accommodation agreement;
- a copy of any other documents you were given when you moved in;
- a copy of any written correspondence you have exchanged with your agent/landlord/accommodation provider about your issue;
- the full names of any other people sharing your room/apartment/house, and whether they are also University of Melbourne students;
- whether you have already moved out of the property;
- whether you still have belongings at the property; and
- whether you have returned the keys to the agent/landlord/accommodation provider.
Providing this information in your contact form will enable us to respond to you more quickly.