At planetUNI we believe that university life is much more than just libraries, examinations, and tutorials. We are a student club associated with Planetshakers Church and we would love to meet YOU! We run drug-and-alcohol free social events, and we love to give out free stuff (Did we say free? Yes we did!). Come along and say hi at our O-week booth to grab our free magazine and other great goodies!
A few things we do on (and off) campus:
- planetUNI Central
- Our bi-annual Orientation party! From photobooths to dance parties, we like to celebrate the beginning of semester with all of the planetUNI students.
- Social Hang-outs
- Dinner, heading out to the movies, ultimate frisbee, board games night, pizza night, you name it!
- Prayer Meetings
- planetUNI is committed to believing the best for our campus. We like to come together to share life and vision with one another.
- Urban Life
- Your family away from home.
We hold our events all year around! If you aren’t a member, you can sign up at any of our events (and it’s free!).
We can’t wait to meet you!
- To cultivate the idea and culture of loving, giving and sharing in our every day lives.
- To carry out random acts of kindness on a regular basis and encourage other people to do so.
- To empower students to serve the people beyond their social groups/peers, to serve the other people in uni and also the community.
- To run and promote alcohol-free and drug-free events on a regular basis throughout the semester.
- To promote and execute the service culture of the Planetshakers City Church.
First Floor, Union House
University of Melbourne VIC 3010