At planetUNI we believe that university life is much more than just libraries, examinations, and tutorials. We are a student club associated with Planetshakers Church and we would love to meet YOU! We run drug-and-alcohol free social events, and we love to give out free stuff (Did we say free? Yes we did!). Come along and say hi at our O-week booth to grab our free magazine and other great goodies!
A few things we do on (and off) campus:
- Free BBQs
- Need we say more?
- planetUNI Central
- Our bi-annual Orientation party! From photobooths to dance parties, we like to celebrate the beginning of semesters with all of the planetUNI students.
- Social Hang-outs
- Dinner, heading out to the movies, ultimate frisbee, board games night, pizza night, you name it!
- Prayer Meetings
- planetUNI is committed to believing the best for our campus. We like to come together to share life and vision with one another.
- Urban Life
- Your family away from home.
We hold our events all year around! If you aren’t a member, you can sign up at any of our events (and it’s free!).
[COVID-19 update]: Unfortunately due to the current circumstances, we aren’t able to run our events as we normally would. However, we have some online events planned, and would still love to connect with you and welcome you to university life! For more content and access to our digital “Welcome to Uni” magazine, please head to our website.
We can’t wait to meet you!
- To cultivate the idea and culture of loving, giving and sharing in our every day lives.
- To carry out random acts of kindness on a regular basis and encourage other people to do so.
- To empower students to serve the people beyond their social groups/peers, to serve the other people in uni and also the community.
- To run and promote alcohol-free and drug-free events on a regular basis throughout the semester.
- To promote and execute the service culture of the Planetshakers City Church.
First Floor, Union House
University of Melbourne VIC 3010