FBE Building Meeting Room
- Ground Floor, 111 Barry Street, Carlton
- Members Lounge (only after 5pm weekdays, or all day on weekends)
- Graham Cornish Rooms (A and B)
- Joe Napolitano Rooms (A and B)
- Mary Cook Rooms (A and B)
- Training Room 1 (project and internet connection)
- Training Room 2 (project and internet connection)
Affiliated clubs and societies can book the FBE Building and Union House meeting rooms during building open hours. Rooms will be allocated on a first-in basis, as time stamped on the booking sheet. If a room you want is unavailable, we’ll do our best to find another suitable venue for you.
Room bookings can only be made 3 weeks in advance. Each Club may have a maximum of 3 room bookings per week, with no booking exceeding 3 hours in length.
The Lounge and North Court are subject to noise restrictions when Theatres are in use.
Training Rooms on level 3 are subject to noise restrictions during business hours.
Make a booking
Terms and Conditions