We want YOU to design a tote bag for Farrago Magazine! We have some exciting prizes for the winner and two runners up, alongside the opportunity to have your work featured in our print edition.
For our term’s first piece of merchandise, we want something that wholly encompasses 2022. These bags will be gifted to all of our contributors, so we want them to be a special memento of our time together this year.
Please show us your best interpretation of our 2022 themes!
- After Hours
- Be The Cowboy
Focus on one or create some delightful hybrid combination — we’re open to anything! The Farrago editors will choose winners based on quality and adherence to our terms and conditions.
TECHNICAL AND ARTWORK SPECIFICATIONS
Due to the printing production method (screenprint) and to ensure the design translates accurately, all entries designs must conform to the following requirements:
- The provided template must be used — do not alter the branded logos on the template.
- No larger than 240x250mm, portrait orientation (1:1 ratio at 300dpi).
- Provided as JPG, PNG or PDF (transparent background where possible).
- Designs may be simple graphics, images, or text, or any combination thereof. Fonts must be outlined*.
- Black and white only OR black, white, and one other colour only.
- Entirely your original work in all aspects.
*Please note that gradients, complicated patterns and small details may be lost in the screen printing process.
One entry per participant.
Open to *current* University of Melbourne students only.
Submit your final artwork to email@example.com with your name and student number from your student email by 11.59pm June 13 2022.
Read our further terms and conditions here.