To borrow eBooks:
Click here for eBooks & eAudiobooks
To access the Rowdy’s collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks, you'll need an existing Rowden White Libray account.
You can sign up at the loans desk with your student or staff card.
- Download the Libby app from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Microsoft Store. Libby works with all smart devices.
- Update: The Overdrive app will discontinued in Feb 2022. If you’re already using the Overdrive app you can continue to use it. Overdrive website access will remain unchanged.
- Open the Libby app and search for “Rowden White Library”
- Sign in using the 14-digit barcode on your student/staff card and your library password (this will be the same one as you use to renew RWL items online.)
- Terms of loan are 3 weeks and you can have up to 10 e-books/eAudiobooks.
**Due to an ongoing issue, existing users may encounter an error message "invalid credentials" when trying to log in to libby. Please email us at email@example.com for assistance**