Gaming PC and PS5 Rules of Use
Gaming PCs and the PS5 can be booked! We take bookings in person, over the phone (8344-6967) and via email (email@example.com). Current PS5 games available are:
- Cult of the Lamb
- The Knight Witch
- Final Fantasy XVI
- Goat Simulator 3
- God of War: Ragnarok
- Gran Turismo 7
- Overcooked: All You Can Eat
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Elden Ring
- FIFA '23
- Tony Hawk’s Pro skater 1+2
- All bookings must be made with a valid Student or Staff card. NO STUDY on the gaming PCs.
- Bookings are made on the hour. That means all sessions start and finish at eg. 11am, 12pm, 1pm, etc. If the next booking does not arrive, the gamer may continue until another booking is made (each gamer will have at least an hour to play). Staff will endeavour to give 10 minutes warning to the current gamer if their computer/console is booked for the next session.
- The last booking of each day finishes at 15 minutes before closing time. 4:45pm for 5pm closing, 6:45pm for 7pm closing.
- Bookings are given 10 minutes grace. If a booking is late to arrive, they have 10 minutes until their booking is forfeited. When the booking is forfeited, the computer/console may be loaned to someone else, who can have the remainder of the session.
- If a gamer leaves the computer unattended for more than 10 minutes (as estimated by Library staff), they forfeit the rest of their booking and the computer may be given to someone else.
- Bookings will be allocated to allow each gamer the longest practicable time – the gamer who has been on longest will be taken off first.
- Language use and speech volume must be appropriate for a public space to ensure other students and staff comfortable use of the library. Any kind of derogatory language is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Staff reserve the right to terminate a gaming session at any time.
Cash and EFT payments only are available for printing (we are not part of the Unimelb Student Print system).
A Unimelb login is required to access the computers.
- A4 B&W – 10c per side
- A3 B&W – 20c per side
- A4 Colour – 90c per side
- A3 Colour – $1.70 per side
- A4 – 70c
- A3 – $1.30
- Business card – 35c
Spiral binding materials:
- 8mm 60c
- 10mm 70c
- 16mm 80c
- 20mm 90c
- 25mm $1
- >25mm $1.10
- Black/white/blue cover 70c
- Clear cover 70C
The purpose of the Archive is to collect, preserve and make accessible to future generations material relating to the life and activity of students as it occurs in relation to the Student Union.
UMSU Archive material reflects matters and issues relevant to the Student Union and may consist of letters, pamphlets, posters, flyers, files, minutes, photographs, video and audio-tape recordings, banners used at rallies, and so much more!
Access by appointment only: firstname.lastname@example.org