We regret to announce that VCE Summer School (VCESS) will not be running in January 2024. This website is kept updated with the latest information. If you would like to speak with someone, contact email@example.com
The 2023 VCE Summer School program ran from 9-20 January 2023 with two formats: in-person in Parkville, and a small online cohort for limited subjects.
Applications for VCESS are currently closed. If you would like to speak with someone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Student fees for VCESS 2023 have changed significantly from previous years for some program formats. This reflects changing program structures during COVID-19 (different activities being included), and increasing costs for parts of our program. For additional context, the previous pricing for the 2020-2022 programs is included below.
|2020 (fully in-person)
|2021 (fully online)
|2022 (planned mixed)
Student fees are typically due when enrolling in the program after your application is accepted. However, payment plans and bursary options can be discussed at this stage if you are not able to make an immediate payment.
The VCE Summer School is passionate about making our program accessible to students facing financial disadvantages. If you are experiencing financial hardship, we’re here to help. Please explore our Scholarships and Bursary program for more information.
You can read more about the University of Melbourne vaccination requirement here. You can find more information on the COVID-19 vaccines at the VaxFACTS website.
For VCESS 2023, the refund policy is as follows:
- Refunds are available for when students need to withdraw from the program, if sufficient notice (as described below) is provided by email to email@example.com.
- Withdrawals made on or before 20 December will result in a full refund. Withdrawals made between 21 December and 9 January will result in a half-refund.
- No refunds will be provided during the program after 10 January, except in exceptional circumstances as decided by the Program Directors. In general, partial attendance will not result in a partial refund.
- Transitions between program formats will incur no additional cost, and the unused fee will be refunded. Please note that transitions between formats must occur with the permission of the Program Directors as some formats have limited places available.
- If in-person components of the program cannot be completed due to government mandate or a program-wide decision made by the Program Directors, all participants will be refunded to the fee of the online program.