The UMSU Sexual Harm Response Coordinators work with the UMSU Advocacy service and can provide support with making complaints to the University, reporting to the police, and appropriate referrals to therapeutic services.

The SHRC’s are currently temporarily unavailable to respond to enquiries due to leave (until mid-August), but if you are seeking advice on lodging a complaint or grievance you can contact the Advocacy Service for advice here.

Alternatively, if you are seeking support, we recommend the following services:

Emotional support, support with studies and class attendance, safety planning, and lodging formal complaints.

Crisis support, counselling support, advice about reporting to the police.