We’re running three different collectives this year! Whether you want to chill and socialise with other gals and enby pals, or take part in feminist activism to promote safety on campus, we’re here for you. Come along – we have a space for everyone!
Please note that Women’s Collectives are safe spaces. To make sure all students are safe and comfortable, it is important to remember that transphobia, racism, ableism, classism, fatphobia and misogyny are not acceptable, as well as any other type of discrimination not listed. If you engage in any disrespectful behaviour, the host of the collective has the right to remove you.
Before coming, please make sure to read up about the Women’s Room and our Safe Space policy. We hope to see you there!
- Women and Enbies Collective
- ?Every Tuesday 3pm-4pm in Women's Room (Level 1), Union House
- Women and Enbies of Colour Collective
- Every Thursday 4pm- 5pm in Women's Room (Level 1), Union House
- Feminist Action Collective
- Semester 2: Friday (W3, W5,W7,W9, W11)- 2pm, Training Room 2 (Level 3), Union House
- Judy's Punch Collective (Join fb group for more information)
- ? Friday (W4, W6, W8, W10)- 1.30pm, Training Room (Level 3), Union House